Usually, around the 6th month, babies start to show interest in solid food. It´s important to start supporting your baby’s development with nutritious veggies, fruits and meat and lay the base for eating habits for the rest of your child´s life. As solid food or any other drink than milk or formula should not be fed from a baby bottle, this dinnerware set is all you need. It includes a stylish bowl for all those yummy purees, a sippy cup to take the sips of water and a feeding spoon for the tiny mouth. The set comes in a beautiful box, made of recycled materials which makes it a perfect gift for any baby.
Made from organic bamboo, recycled from the waste created in bamboo chopsticks production, blended with GMO- free corn starch and a 100% food-grade melamine binder.
• Cink dinnerware is colored only with water-based, food-proof color pigments and unlike traditional melamine products, Cink is not coated with any surface treatments.
• No PVC, BPA, or Phthalates
• Suitable for hot and cold food and beverage
• Do not microwave
• Top-rack dishwasher safe
• Bowl: diameter 135 mm, depth 50 mm
• Mug: diameter 70 mm, depth 75 mm
• Spoon: lenght 170 mm, width 25 mm
All our products have been tested and are food safe in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 as well as for The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)